7 Benefits of a Regus Virtual Office
The concept of having an office without having a physical space where you and your team sit at a desk and work might sound confusing. However, it’s really simple.
Here are seven facts about a Virtual Office:
- It’s cost effective. Your business can benefit from a business center location without the expense of a physical office
- With Regus, you can have a prestigious business address
- There are 1100+ worldwide locations to choose from, enabling your firm to explore new markets before you locate teams in that country or city
- Your calls are answered in the local language & time zone - thus you can take phone enquiries while you are asleep on the other side of the world
- Mail is handled and forwarded onto your HQ, home office or any of your other business addresses
- Regus businessworld membership comes as part of the package (click here to find out more about businessworld)
- Your company gains access to discounted couriers, travel services and the Regus purchasing group
And if the standard package doesn’t suit your company’s needs right now, Regus has three alternative options:
- Virtual Office Plus, in addition to the seven benefits above, gives you five days per month of physical office space
- Mailbox Plus simply helps with post redirection from one of our professional locations
- Telephone Answering is a product that serves to pick up your calls via a local number, unique to your business
In the video attached to this blog post, Andre Sharpe, Group Global Product Director at Regus, explains how your company can take advantage of a Virtual Office.
Visit the Regus website to find out more.
Ready to talk to us about your requirements? Contact us here.