In a follow up to our previous blog post, we have compiled a list of seven ways you can avoid the worst parts of commuting, relieve stress and increase productivity (at least according to us)
Here is what we came up with:
- Be healthy and walk or cycle to work.
- Convince your boss to allow you to work from home once a week.
- Work from home everyday and get yourself a Virtual Office!
- Cut your commute and work from a business centre near you.
- Create your own business and become your own boss.
- Win the lottery, and retire in style and comfort.
- And if all else fails….just go on holiday for a bit to relax and recharge (that’s what my manager did!)
(Post adapted from our original Spanish post in Regus Hispano)
Photo credited to chadmagiera via Flickr
- regusblog posted this