Regus’ latest flexible working white paper reveals some huge new trends in the way the world works:
- 72% of global businesses report increased productivity as a direct result of flexible working practises
- 68% of firms said flexible work means staff generate more revenue
- 80% of company managers are expecting to see a surge in people going part-time
- 64% of workers are more energized and motivated because of working part-time
- 81% of firms now offer their staff alternatives to fixed office working
To get the complete picture, download the full report, which is based on interviews with 16,000 business repondents.
For more information on Regus click here